Flexible tours. At Your Service.
The beauty of a small-group tour is that there is no rigid program. Each tour is completely flexible.
Just tell us what kind of trip you want, and we can recommend the places to go. For example, if you prefer cappuccinos at thermal spas, we’ll focus on that.
Here is an example of a typical 7 Day Tour with a focus on castles and hiking:
- Day 1: Pick up from Vienna airport, hotel in Bratislava
- Day 2: City tour. Explore Bratislava, Bratislava Castle, cafes, restaurants.
- Day 3: Morning tour of Devín Castle. Depart for Trenčín. Evening hike at Čachtice – Home of the Blood Countess, Elizabeth Bathory. Sleep in charming Slovak village of Čičmany.
- Day 4: Breakfast in Čičmany. Depart for fairytale Bojnice Castle tour. Continue on to Poprad.
- Day 5: Tatra Mountains: Hike in the magnificent High Tatras. Eat. Drink. Relax. Night in local penzion, or if you like, we can stay in a mountain lodge.
- Day 6: Breakfast at lodge. Soak sore muscles at a local thermal spa. Optional activities: Cave tour in Slovak Paradise, medieval Bardejov, Spis Castle, or rafting on the Pieniny River.
- Day 7: Begin driving back to Bratislava/Vienna. Stop at Orava Castle tour. Return to Bratislava, or Vienna if you like.
And if you’re not in the mood for castles, your tour can have a different focus.
- Nature and Hiking Tours
- Heritage Tours – Slovak, Russyn, Hungarian, and Jewish heritage tours.
- Festivals – Medieval Renaissance Festivals and Folklore Music Festivals
- Skiing and Winter Sports
- Thermal Spas and Wellness
- Castles and Chateaus.
- Wine Tours
Let us know how you would like to enjoy Slovakia. You can send us a message with the form below. We look forward to hear from you!